28 março, 2014

Routine

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 3/28/2014 11:26:00 AM
Today I'll tell you about my new routine...


She is my boss, Dra. Sandra Krieger
On February 18 I did a job interview at Krieger Advogados Associados as a Secretary. It was in the morning. Well, in the afternoon I already started to work. Now I'm here! It's a law firm. Here has seven lawyers (Dra. Sandra, Dr. João Gabriel, Dra. Bianca, Dra. Juliana, Dra. Patrícia (today is her birthday), Dr. Fábio and Dr. Leandro), four trainees (Pablo, João Vitor, Mariana and Lucas) and a woman for financial (Vanessa). But there was a little problem: the job is in other citty (the same I study - Blumenau) and I lived in Ascurra with my parents. I woke at six in the morning and I took the bus to arrive at work at 08:40 a.m. My schedule begins 08:20 a.m. and ends at  6 p.m. After work I go to college, also by bus. The buses in Blumenau at 6 p.m. are c-r-a-z-y, because everybody wants to go to college (FURB). It's very dangerous, because if, for example, the bus can fit about 100 people inside, in this schedule go about 200 people! Sometimes someone gets stuck in the door or hurt. 
A few weeks later my boyfriend and I moved to Blumenau. The building is in front of FURB. Now I can wake up 07 a.m. and I arrive by bus at Krieger between 5 and 10 minutes (It depends how much I hope in the "bus stop"). My boyfriend picks me by motorcicle always (less Friday, because he comes by car and the traffic is terrible - so I go by bus). The classes starts at 6:30 p.m. Sometimes I can take a shower and eat, but sometimes there's no time. At weekends we (my boyfriend and me) back home to see our parents in Ascurra and Rodeio.
This is a map from Google, you can see my path.
At FURB is everything ok. Last week I attended a lecture by a foreigner. Now I don't remember which country he is, but I'll post something about it. I think his name is Albert and he already speaks Portuguese. Today I have a difficult consulting work to present to my class, I'm a little nervous, but I'm studying a lot! My friends Melissa, Jaqueline, Débora and me created a consulting company (CMDJ Consultoria Empresarial) and a client (Fritz Têxtil).

Well, I want to write a lot in my blog, but sometimes I don't have time. I'll try always to enter here to see your blogs!! Hugs..




9 comentários:

SG on 3/28/2014 1:11 PM disse...

Congratulation on getting a job. I wish you all the success. Glad that you moved to the city where you work. This way you do not have to spend long time in commuting.

Just one correction. In English, "Rotine" is spelled "Routine" (with a U between o and t.

Camila Rafaela Felippi on 3/28/2014 2:01 PM disse...

Thanks SG... I'll correct it!

Christine on 3/28/2014 2:59 PM disse...

congrats on the new job!

Faye on 3/28/2014 4:49 PM disse...

Camila, I am so honored that you chose to visit my blog and to leave such a kind comment. I enjoyed so much hearing about your new job with the law firm. And you are also at the university, wow, how busy you are!!! Reading maps is a hobby of mine. I get excited whenever someone has a map. Thank you for showing this one so I can see how you get around.

Lisabella Russo on 3/28/2014 5:44 PM disse...

Congratulations on your new job and I am glad to hear you are making your schedule work for your studies! It sounds difficult, but I am happy you and your boyfriend are managing this so well.

Zana on 3/28/2014 7:46 PM disse...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Congrats on your new job and fitting it in with your studies. Love your header.

GlorV1 on 3/28/2014 8:13 PM disse...

Congrats on your new job! Yay! Yes I did paint Women of the Eyebrow. It's mostly what I like to paint. Brazil looks like a wonderful place to visit. Have a great day and thank you for visiting my blog.

Felicity Grace Terry on 4/03/2014 11:20 AM disse...

How exciting, congratulations.

Nal Pontes on 4/04/2014 8:34 AM disse...

Parabéns, Camila pelo novo emprego. Vai dar tudo certo. Vc é muito linda! Sua rotina está muito agitada e cheia, mesmo. Me fez lembrar do meu tempo. Era muito, muito cheio, eu me levantava as 5hs da manhã, saia as 6hs e só retornava as 23:00hs. Isso foi só começo, mais durante toda vida foi muito trabalho, mesmo. Hoje já estou aposentada, mas valeu a pena. Desejo a vc sucesso na trabalho e na faculdade também. Deus te abençoe. bjsss

Postar um comentário

.

.