09 julho, 2014

Good morning Brazil (?)

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 7/09/2014 11:52:00 AM
Good morning to the Brazilian people that wake up sad today. The “washed” was terrible yesterday. I've never really followed a World Cup. I watched this only because I had nothing else to do. Really. I never liked soccer. I was afraid of physical education class at school. I didn’t play anything, then people made ​​fun of me. But anyway…
"I just wanted to give joy to my people who are
suffering so much for so many things, I wanted
to apologize." (David Luiz)
What foreigners remember when someone talks about Brazil? Pelé and Gisele Bundchen?  Yes, and that's our biggest reality. Brazilian girls grow up wanting to be models and Brazilian boys grow up wanting to be soccer players. This way, fashion and soccer only grow in our country. And that's not shameful, no child's dream is shameful. That’s why the defeat yesterday was so sad. On the one hand, the political side, it was good. Dilma and their "sheep" deserved this defeat and I pay tribute to them all seven German’s goals. But then the children cry. Anyone who watched the game saw that they really cry.
What not to miss in the media is the jokes. Some people are giving thanks to God everything turned out. Some people think that the money spent on Cup could be invested in hospitals and schools. It is clear that Brazil needs hospitals and schools. But with or without Cup, more hospitals and schools wouldn’t exist anyway.
I remember when my school class earned money to go on an exchange to Italy. My school was private. In the same year the public school asked for a library and they didn’t win. Can you imagine the revolt of the city? But we had nothing to do with it. The politicians who didn’t want to give money for the library. With or without our trip it wouldn’t change the decision. Our country is corrupt. Education doesn’t matter for politicians. Neither health. Unfortunately. I'm not the type of person who does demonstrations of anger on the streets. I'm working and studying all day just to not depend on politicians of my country. 
I was sad for the Cup. Seven goals is a shame. Neymar and Thiago Silva couldn’t play. Of course that made ​​the difference. But it was sad. Is sad because a large country was so united and cheerful… Because a suffering people can twist while they have to pay taxes until to drink water. I think this is amazing. It's amazing how the colors of the flag are everywhere. And now that dream is over. Of course it was deserved to Germany. They played very well. Congratulations! David Luiz has nothing to apologize. He is and still will be an idol for dreamy children.
As they say: if Brazil lost the World Cup, Dilma loses the elections. Now is just wait for the second part, the best. But I doubt this wonderful thing will happen.


10 comentários:

Helena on 7/09/2014 12:57 PM disse...

This is a very well structured write. My children's education was always foremost in my life and their dreams just as important. Tears in children are never easy, they have hearts more tender than ours. They are also very resilient. Shocking result but it won't sting too long.

anne marie in philly on 7/09/2014 1:00 PM disse...

I am sorry to see Brasil lose. your country must be sad today, especially since you are hosting the games. :(

Unknown on 7/09/2014 2:23 PM disse...

I have not watched the world cut but I have heard that Brazil was a favorite. I am sorry to hear them loose.

SG on 7/09/2014 2:46 PM disse...

I am very sorry Brazil. You are one angry girl. I understand what you are saying.

Christine on 7/09/2014 6:11 PM disse...

such mature thoughts for your age, maybe young people like you can change the future of the country!

Pat Hatt on 7/10/2014 10:44 AM disse...

Always has to be a loser in some way, maybe next time

Lisabella Russo on 7/10/2014 4:38 PM disse...

I don't really follow sports, but your heartfelt thoughts are so full of consideration for all. Sports are a big deal here to. There are so many other things which I think are more important, but I also have no influence in that. I love the photo of the man handing the trophy to the other person, that was really sad and sweet at the same time.

Nal Pontes on 7/11/2014 8:10 PM disse...

Oi, Camila, é triste ver o Brasil perder, ainda q seja no futebol. mais triste ainda ser derrotado a cada dia qd vemos a decadência dos hospitais, dos drogados nas ruas, as escolas totalmente sem estruturas e por aí vai. Que em tudo e também no futebol aprendamos com os erros e saibamos fazer boas e sabias escolhas. Assim como faltou jogador no campo uns impossibilitados outros porque nem foram escolhidos para está lá. Vm esperar a próxima copa. e que os resultados sejam diferentes. bjssss

Felicity Grace Terry on 7/15/2014 9:48 AM disse...

Not a fan of sports at the best of times, between the World Cup, Wimbledon and some golf tournament I'm now well tired of it.

Rahul Bhatia on 7/22/2014 3:53 AM disse...

A very thoughtful post! Politicians in developing countries do more harm than good
:(

Postar um comentário

.

.