12 agosto, 2014

15 years old

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 8/12/2014 11:15:00 AM
I have many cousins ​​from my father because he has five sisters and one brother. My mother has only one brother and he has two daughters. The oldest is called Natália. I always had more contact with her because my grandmother lives with me and Natália always visits us at the weekend. She is four years old younger than me, and this year, in September, she's birthday: 15 years old.
I remember well my 15’s. Everything was easier. I was model those years (with 13, 14, 15 and 16 years old)… I remember it was very easy to lose weight! I took care with the food and went to the gym. I lost weight well. Today this is no longer true. People say its age. I gain weight anyway, with or without gym. I'm not overweight, but I can’t lose weight if I want.
I had many friends when I was 15. In my party that year I invited 72 people. And do you know the truth? I don’t speak with anyone. Some people because they are no longer my friends and others because they take different paths to college and work. It’s common to happen with all us, isn’t it? With 15 years old everything was “pink” for me: friends, modeling, lose weight, good grades at school. Now I just have good grades at school, two or three friends and my boyfriend. But it’s enough!
Now I can’t be model anymore because my hip has 95 cm. Models must have a maximum 90 cm. This frustrated me at first. I thought it was unfair because there are many models that are skinny and ugly. The fashion world prefer thin and ugly than pretty girls with more than 90 cm hip. Today I don’t care anymore.
But back to 15… In September is Natalia’s party. The party will be amazing. She invited me in August; I'll be one of the “bridesmaids”! And I never knew you can have “godmothers” for 15 years. Did you know? She handed me a piece of tissue. The tissue’s color it's a nude, almost a color of coffee-with-milk. This color should be the dress I'll wear. Last Saturday I rented a very nice dress with this color. After the party I post the pictures here on the blog! 





10 comentários:

SG on 8/12/2014 2:03 PM disse...

Excellent write up. Please convey my happy birthday wishes to cousin Natalia. Looking forward to seeing the photo after the party.

Pat Hatt on 8/12/2014 2:45 PM disse...

Things sure do change a lot from 15 and beyond

Hootin Anni on 8/12/2014 3:37 PM disse...

...and September isn't that far from today. Hope she will have a happy, happy birthday.

Christine on 8/12/2014 4:36 PM disse...

can't wait to see your pictures!

anne marie in philly on 8/12/2014 7:20 PM disse...

age 15 for me was so long ago. (sigh)

I bet you were a beautiful model. but as we grow older and mature, our interests/friends/habits change.

happy birthday to your cousin Natalia!

Lisabella Russo on 8/12/2014 8:22 PM disse...

Happy birthday to your cousin! I think you are still a stunning beauty inside and out, it's a pity that what passes for beauty is so restrictive in the modeling world.

TexWisGirl on 8/12/2014 9:08 PM disse...

i am sure your cousin will have a great party. teenage years are full of pressure to be popular. just have fun.

thanks for finding my place today! appreciate your visit!

Stewart M on 8/17/2014 3:59 AM disse...

The world does turn - my similar experience is with wedding pictures - so few people who I am still in touch with.

The "exact" size to be a model is a crazy idea.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Crista on 8/18/2014 8:36 PM disse...

Camila querida...
Estar feliz com seu corpo,ter um namorado querido e amado e três verdadeiros amigos(embora eu não acredite mais em VERDADEIROS amigos)é tudo que uma pessoa pode desejar para se completar!
Ainda lembrando noa família e nos bichinhos!
Sei que serás deslumbrante nesta festa de 15 anos!
Beijão...

Nal Pontes on 8/23/2014 6:40 PM disse...

15 anos uma data linda, sua prima esta passando por uma data muito especial
e desejada por toda menina. Vc vai ficar linda, espero prá ver vc e o vestido. bjs

Postar um comentário

.

.