04 dezembro, 2014

Vacations?

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 12/04/2014 11:30:00 AM
Reportedly “who feels a lot, keep quiet”. I don’t know if you know this saying, I think it's Brazilian. Well, I'm college vacation, but I think this hasn’t been enough. Maybe it's a small crisis of my "first year away from home". I don’t feel desire to come back to Ascurra, actually, only on weekends to visit family. I haven’t mentioned this on the blog yet, but a few months to here I feel bad. My nails are brittle, my cuticle is always poorly made (which never happened before); I literally can’t look at my hair - three years ago I only received compliments from my shiny curls, but now, especially after smoothing, I don’t know what are split ends: because I have a thousand tips on each end; I'm overweight I would like to be and the biggest problem is that I can’t lose weight. Of course I'm not above the healthy weight, but before I decided to live in Blumenau I practiced a lot of exercises. My legs are flabby and my abdomen is soft. Many people say that's bullshit, that I'm obsessed… But I’m really uncomfortable with this and how I don’t have time, I can’t go to the gym. To not to be really fat (because it's my genetics) I just eat a little. I'm not starving, but if I could I eat more, my stomach growls and if I eat more I feel very guilty. I will not get sick from it: I eat as is necessary amount of meat, vegetables and fruit. But when I was doing exercises I could eat sweets without worrying, because I could burn these calories.
This weekend I'm going to the beach with my boyfriend, my mother and my grandmother. I honestly don’t want to go, but my mother insisted, because she wants to buy our Christmas gifts. I ordered a flat iron for hair to my mom and my boyfriend will give me books. If you have any idea what I can ask my grandmother, I'm accepting suggestions. I don’t feel excited for Christmas.
I believe in ant logic. Little by little we can do much.
Sometimes the world seems to be too big for us, but our
persistence makes us biggest.
This year was, certainly, a year of major changes in my life. For 2015 I have planned many changes. I can’t tell you now, because one of the reasons for my "small depression" can read it and cause me problems. There are actually some people who are leaving me, in a way, with a kind of happiness sick. I want to turn me off of these people next year, probably in the first half of 2015, if all goes well. I need the right door to open at the right time, so I need to wait for the right moment and this makes me anxious! After all, patience wins all obstacles and that's what I need right now.
I work until December 19 and this same day I’ll come to Ascurra. Maybe I'll go to the beach. But I want to sleep a lot and to forget a little of this world. Lately there are few things that make me relax: my boyfriend, my guinea pigs, to sleep, to read books and your blogs!

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.” Audrey Hepburn

9 comentários:

Christine on 12/04/2014 1:32 PM disse...

Best wishes for 2015, hope you get your stresses sorted out, sorry to hear.

Anônimo disse...

I don't like the gym. Biking is fun and good for your legs. When I try and lose weight, I use "portion control." Low fat, low carb, or high protein don't work for me.
Sounds like you've got the blues...happens to most of us.

Nal Pontes on 12/04/2014 5:51 PM disse...

Oi Camila, vi seu comentário, e seu desabafo aqui, bom que vc botou prá fora, mas creia é só uma fase, vai passar com certeza. Que bom que as férias chegaram assim vc vai muda a sua rotina e até quem sabe não ter contato com pessoas que só querem te ver para baixo. E melhor ainda é que você pode viver sem essas pessoas. Você pode não atender mais o telefone quando elas ligarem e se for necessários delete de sua vida, não estou falando de vc odiá-las não. (afinal, Jesus nos ensina amar a nossos inimigos) também não podemos guardar rancor pois isto seria muito prejudicial a vc mesmo. E é isso que esse tipo de gente quer ver vc na pior. Estou falando de se afastar, dá um tempo, ficar longe delas. O sábio Salomão, mesmo nos aconselha a nos afastarmos desse tipo de gente, de pessoas que são nocivas, que só vive procurando algo para nos criticar e prejudicar. Não perca seu sono por causa delas, não dê nem um minuto dos seus pensamentos a elas a não ser para orar por elas. Gostaria que vc olhasse para os meus conselhos com cautela, pois eu não conheço tudo o que vc está passando. Essa pessoa pode ser apenas alguém muito carente e que quer a sua atenção ou realmente ser uma pessoa nociva, que não tem como dar jeito. Mas pode haver esperança como vc mesmo disse que possivelmente tem jeito e que vai melhorar. Esperamos que seja assim. Então, amiguinha para vc só resta pedir sabedoria a Deus para lidar com essa delicada situação. Não deixe esses pensamentos que estão te deixando pra baixo crescer, se agigantar dentro de você. Assim com certeza, tudo no seu corpo vai voltar a funcionar normalmente como antes. Você vai ver. Se vc não quiser que meu comentário fique publicado, não tem problema eu vou entender. Não tenho ideia do que vc pediria de presente a sua avó. Mas pensando bem quem sabe passar um dia com ela, sua mãe, seu namorado, no parque de diversão, (fazendo ela participar dos brinquedos) ia deixar ela tão feliz e vc com certeza também ao ver a felicidade dela. Isso não tem preço. Boas férias. Anime-se. O dia bom começa agora; Aguardo boas noticias. Viu? Bjs que a sua noite seja maravilhosa. Vc tem muito para comemorar o ano que está terminando, as boas notas na faculdade, o trabalho que vai até o dia 19 então ferias e repouso e um ano novinho que já já está chegando. Então cabeça prá cima.rsrsrs Bjs

Plowing Through Life (Martha) on 12/04/2014 7:58 PM disse...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I hope all the stress you feel gets sorted out, and that the upcoming year is filled with joy!

anne marie in philly on 12/04/2014 9:51 PM disse...

:(.

may 2015 be a better year for you, dear. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Stewart M on 12/05/2014 8:55 AM disse...

Be well and be happy. Do not tear yourself apart. There are always stories from Australia to read!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Lisabella Russo on 12/05/2014 7:49 PM disse...

I'm sorry to hear you are sad. I also hope you are eating enough, losing weight is hard (I need to do it very much), but I think it's important to still eat enough food (otherwise your body can reset to less calories and it becomes even more difficult). I hope when you visit with your family and have some time to relax, you will feel better. It's okay to be sad sometimes too though. I hope 2015 is better for you.

Unknown on 12/08/2014 8:37 PM disse...

Good quote. We are all always changing both for the good and bag. At the end of the day, it is up to us individually.

Felicity Grace Terry on 12/09/2014 11:37 AM disse...

Why the need to put yourself down like this? It really saddens me that as women we have an awful tendency to do this to ourselves. Here's hoping you find comfort with your family.

Postar um comentário

.

.