01 abril, 2015

I came back

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 4/01/2015 01:41:00 PM
Hello everybody,

I'm sorry for my disappearance. After college started my time is up!
I have much news to tell:

In the middle of this month (April) I'll have a new job. These are my last days at my current job. Later I'll tell you the details of the new company. What I can say is that my new position will be "executive advisor". I'm really happy (:

Another news is that my parents adopted a dog. My mother was very sad after Lilica died. She wanted to buy a German Spitz (small and furry) and my father wanted a street dog (small and short hair). In the end they decided to wait. Then last week Luna arrived in our lives! She doesn't have a mommy and is only twenty days old. Can you imagine how small she is? My mother told me on a Wednesday, but I just saw her on Saturday, I knew she was little, but she's still lower. I imagine she has a 10 inches long (not counting the tail). You can complete it with the picture - she fits in the palm of my hand! As she is very small she needs to drink milk. Then my father bought a baby bottle and a special milk for her. She is stronger every day.

Anyway, as always, I have just a short time here. I promise I will try to write more on the blog and visit you. I wish you all a Happy Easter with love, prosperity, and also (a lot of) chocolate ;)

14 comentários:

SG on 4/01/2015 4:00 PM disse...

We missed you and your posts. Congratulations on your new job. Also, another congratulations on the new arrival in your family.

Lisabella Russo on 4/01/2015 4:06 PM disse...

I'm sorry to hear about Lilica.

What a sweet and adorable puppy! Congratulations on your new job!

Gloria Baker on 4/01/2015 7:56 PM disse...

how cute puppy!! We have two dogs, Mouska (female) and Ares (a boy)
Mouska is sweet and Ares is a crazy!!
Hope you have a lovely and happy Easter!!!

Christine on 4/01/2015 8:57 PM disse...

congrats on your new job and your new family pet!

Helena on 4/01/2015 9:09 PM disse...

What a beautiful post and picture to return with. Love to little Luna...XxX

Nal Pontes on 4/01/2015 9:30 PM disse...

Oi Camila, até que em fim vc voltou, vim varias vezes aqui, e não te achava, mas hoje fiquei feliz qd agorinha abri meu blog e vi o seu comentário lá. Amei. Luna é linda e com certeza vai suprir um pouco a falta de Lilica. Eu estou bem, só esperando para mudar de residência. Hoje até já embalei muitas coisas. Mas a mudança, se não for ainda esse mês provavelmente será em Maio. Meu desejo é que seja logo. Desejo que Deus te abençoe no seu novo emprego e na nova função. Inteligente como vc é se saíra muito bem. Entendo sua ausência, tem que se dedicar mesmo aos estudos e ainda mais no trabalho. Bjs minha linda.

Nal Pontes on 4/01/2015 9:40 PM disse...

Há! Camila, ia me esquecendo no mês passado tive o privilégio de conhecer pessoalmente uma blogueira, o que me deixou muito feliz. Conheci Anete do blog Vida e plenitude. Que mora em Brasilia, mas é q de Recife como eu. E vindo a Recife quis me conhecer. Veja as postagens anteriores do blog Pedaços de mim que vc vai ver nosso encontro. Tchau!

Ankita on 4/02/2015 7:21 AM disse...

how kind of ur parents! the pup looks really cute :)

Plowing Through Life (Martha) on 4/02/2015 8:14 AM disse...

Oh my...how cute! It's nice to hear from you again.

Anônimo disse...

Cute pup. Congrats on the new job. Fun paw prints!

Tara Tyler on 4/02/2015 5:08 PM disse...

congratulations all around! life is busy and we must prioritize - be happy! and enjoy your new job and puppy!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) on 4/04/2015 6:29 PM disse...

He Is an adorable puppy! Lots of work though, your parents are brave to take on this special fur baby! Congratulations on your new job.

Stewart M on 4/05/2015 6:32 AM disse...

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy playing with the new dog - and then you can let your parents deal with any mess!!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Felicity Grace Terry on 4/14/2015 1:07 PM disse...

So wonderful to hear your latest news, to learn of the latest edition to your family. Your parents must be such special people to take in such a young puppy.

Postar um comentário

.

.