26 junho, 2015

Some news...

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 6/26/2015 07:19:00 PM


Hello everybody, 
I came here to tell some news!

I’m very happy with my new job. The company is Eurofios and it works with green products! The company's mission is to develop, to manufacture and to market textile products from recycled raw materials, with advanced and innovative services technology, serving consumer needs without compromising future generations.

Next week I will complete my “three-month trial”. What was more difficult was to wake up earlier. Today I feel adapted, but in the first weeks I had much sleep. This is because my old job was closer to my house and it started at 08:30 a.m., so I could wake up at 07:40 a.m. and to take just one bus – in five minutes I was there. My current job starts at 07:20 and I have to take two buses to arrive here. Therefore, I am getting up at 06:00 a.m. It’s exhausting because the college ends at 10:00 p.m. and I still need to cook my dinner, to take a shower, to clean Pantufa’s and Panqueca’s corner, to clean Simba’s sand, to wash the dishes and to sweep the floor (I’m a little paranoid about cleanliness). 

Hey, you don’t know Simba yet! On the last day of work at Krieger I visited a pet shop which is near there. I went every day there to see the animals that were for sale or adoption. So, I see a little cute cat who looks at me and started to meow a lot. It’s like a love at first sight, do you know? I called my boyfriend and he accepted to adopt the cat.

Unfortunately, my hamster Jujuba is not with me anymore. She had an illness and didn’t resist. ): 

Actually, my boyfriend and I have just three babies: Pantufa, Panqueca and Simba. My cat is my alarm clock, – I said goodbye to my concerns that my mobile phone won’t play in the programmed time. Simba wakes me one minute later (because he wants to eat!). 

About the college, everything is all right. Next week I’ll have a concentrated in two weeks and after I’ll be on vacations! 

And how about you? Anything new?

3 comentários:

SG on 6/26/2015 9:10 PM disse...

Congratulations on your new employment. What will you be doing in this Company. Any chance you can use your bilingual expertise?

Welcome home for Simba. Sorry about Jujuba.

Plowing Through Life (Martha) on 6/27/2015 6:37 PM disse...

Congratulations on your new job! Your three babies are so cute!

Nal Pontes on 9/12/2015 3:53 AM disse...

Oi, Querida, cadê você, saudades viu! Tenho uma novidade vou ser avó, meu filho vai ser pai de gêmeos. Já pensou vou ser avó logo de dois. Deus é maravilhoso. Bom e abençoado final de semana.Bjs

Postar um comentário

.

.