09 janeiro, 2014

Rawr!

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 1/09/2014 06:58:00 PM
Hello. Today I decided to change my blog, after all, it's new year! As I love animals, I chose to do the layout of white tigers. Do you know? Their real name is Bengal tiger. I read about it and I discovered the white tiger is a recessive mutant of the Bengal tiger, but it isn't to be mistaken as an occurrence of albinism. Well, I think all the animals are beautiful, not only the furry. I hope you like my new layout! 

Before:



This was my first layout. The women are: Leighton Meester (singer/actress), Isabeli Fontana (model), Anahi (singer/actress) and Gisele Bundchen (model) with a cute cat! I really admire them. And who know, one day, I'll take a picture with them...


Now:


In 2014 I would like to visit Zoo Lujan. It is in Argentina, and as I live in Santa Catarina (Brazil), is not so far here. In this zoo you can take photos with the animals. Have a look and enjoy it! 

11 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Camila lindo gostei do novo visual do blog e este tigre branco perfeito..sucesso pra você e que consiga fazer essa visita ao Zoo lujan;e possa tirar as fotos e postar aqui para vermos.
Deixando aqui meu carinho e paz.
http://reginalayddepaz.blogspot.com.br

Lisabella Russo on 1/09/2014 8:16 PM disse...

The women are beautiful and the tigers are amazing! I keep meaning to go to the zoo, I love animals too! Beautiful new header Camila!

SG on 1/09/2014 8:29 PM disse...

I like the new layout of your blog.

KK on 1/12/2014 12:12 AM disse...

I was in Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal 3-4 days back. No tigers in the city, but if you get the chance, you must visit the place. Great culture.

Gail Dixon on 1/15/2014 1:49 PM disse...

Nice blog design! The tigers are very beautiful. :)

Nal Pontes on 1/16/2014 11:16 AM disse...

Lindo Camila, amei esse lindos tigre, ficou o máximo. Muitos fofos. bjssss

sarah on 1/18/2014 11:10 AM disse...

I like your new layout. I have seen white tigers at the show. They were beautiful and clever. But their cry was scared me.
Pray you have happy 2014.

Felicity Grace Terry on 1/23/2014 12:13 PM disse...

Liking your new look. So beautiful, it horrifies me to think of mans treatment of these cats.

Nal Pontes on 2/01/2014 4:37 PM disse...

Oi Camila, voltei aqui para te desejar um final de semana maravilhoso. bjsss

Nal Pontes on 3/06/2014 9:28 AM disse...

Oi Camila cadê você? volta a postar. voltei aqui, pois meu blog Jesus meu porto seguro está fazendo aniversário e vc tmb faz parte dessa história. bjssss

Felicity Grace Terry on 3/10/2014 1:43 PM disse...

Hi Camila, Stopping by to say hello. I hope you and yours are well.

Postar um comentário

.

.