05 setembro, 2013

About my office

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 9/05/2013 07:17:00 PM
My office is in the centre of Ascurra, a little city. I’m a secretary and my duties are answering the phone, talking to people and sending/reading emails. I have five colleagues and I like my boss. My office isn’t noisy, because Ascurra is too calm. I don’t have freedom there, because I don’t work in a private office, I work with my colleagues. I have a desk and there is a phone, a computer, an agenda and there are papers. The view is beautiful, because I can see the nature and it makes me calm sometimes. I go to work at 7 a.m. and I work six hours a day. I’m not so busy, but I have a lot of things to do every day. There are a lot of distractions, because the phone is always ringing and I don’t like when my colleagues don’t answer it fast. The best thing in my office is my colleagues, because they are my friend and it’s good to work this way. I like my office and my job very much!

1 comentários:

Unknown on 9/12/2013 2:13 PM disse...

Amei a ideia do inglês Mila, parabéns. Eu também devia fazer isso KKKKK #sqn

Saudades <3

Postar um comentário

.

.