20 maio, 2014

Nonno

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 5/20/2014 08:44:00 AM
Exactly one year and one day ago I was coming back from the beach when I received the news you had gone to the hospital. Well, I didn’t worry so much, because grandfathers are our heroes and heroes are always strong. I knew I’d see you soon and I’d hear you complaining about the medical care, the remedies that you’d have to take, we were going to laugh all this and for your stubbornness you were already going to work. But it didn’t happen. Then, the next day I received the news that nobody in the world wants to receive. But I still don’t know to define this kind of feeling, because day after day, even passed the three hundred sixty-five days of the year, for me, you're still alive. It seems that when the weekend comes from, I feel I’m going to visit you and you’ll be there with your dark pants, light shirt, the same hat ever and, of course, the good humor that only a grandfather can have. I honestly can’t remember seeing you angry. That's how I’ll always remember you: smiling... And I know that your smile is the brightest star in the sky.

13 comentários:

anne marie in philly on 5/20/2014 9:46 AM disse...

my nonna passed in 1988, but she is always with me. take the lessons your nonno taught you and apply them to your everyday life.

Victoria on 5/20/2014 10:12 AM disse...

Hugs my friend, your Nonno looks like a kind and beautiful soul! Thanks for sharing about him, wishing you many happy memories of your special Nonno,( I still miss my Nonno too and will him forever! )Beautiful and touching tribute!
Victoria

Pat Hatt on 5/20/2014 10:47 AM disse...

A great way to remember indeed, keep them in your heart and they will never fully be gone

Felicity Grace Terry on 5/20/2014 11:36 AM disse...

What a beautiful tribute, your love shines through with every word you wrote.

Margie on 5/20/2014 12:20 PM disse...

So sorry for your loss, may the memory of your grandfather always be a blessing.
Hugs

Unknown on 5/20/2014 12:52 PM disse...

How sad and touching. I am glad that you have such great memories to share.

Gail Dixon on 5/20/2014 1:57 PM disse...

Very sorry for your loss. A wonderful tribute to a special person.

the dogs' mother on 5/20/2014 2:27 PM disse...

Wonderful, wonderful.

Lisabella Russo on 5/20/2014 8:27 PM disse...

I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute to your grandfather.

KK on 5/20/2014 11:55 PM disse...

It is really sad to read about your grandfather. Mine died before I was born, but sometimes I think it is good since it saves me emotional turmoil.

Nal Pontes on 5/22/2014 8:32 AM disse...

Oi Camila, linda postagem pelo sorriso lindo de seu avô, Apesar da
dor da saudade que vc sente. e como disse alguém: "Certas pessoas permanecerão no seu coração, mas não na sua vida" Desejo a vc um dia lindo com a lembrança desse doce sorriso. bjsss
http://nal-pontes.blogspot.com.br/

SG on 5/22/2014 2:54 PM disse...

Heart felt condolences. May he rest in peace.

Helena on 5/22/2014 6:58 PM disse...

He sounded a gem of a man - a true hero indeed!

Postar um comentário

.

.