21 outubro, 2013

My last Friday

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 10/21/2013 07:45:00 AM
Science fair: Salesians high school students in their last year of
schooling. They monitored the academic work from
the other students and all the science fair. (2013) 
Last Friday I got up at 5 a.m., after  that I had breakfast and I watched TV. At 9 a.m. I went to the gym, until 11 a.m. I had lunch with my grandmother. We ate rice, beans, meat, carrot and potato. 
In the afternoon I went to Colégio São Paulo to see the Mostra de Ciências, a science fair. There I could meet  my brother-in-law and his friends, they did a scientific research about musical keyboard. There, I talked to many people and I ate lunchAfter that  I waited for my bus to go to FURB. At night, I arrived at FURB and I had classes with Vanessa. We learned about telephones and how to talk to a client through the phone. We wrote some texts and we talked about our week. At ten p.m. I waited for the bus to go back home. On the bus I talked to my boyfriend Evandro about my class and he spoke about his day too. When I arrived home I ate an apple and my boyfriend ate pizza. I didn't eat pizza at night, because I can't sleep. So, I brushed my teeth, I washed my hands and face and I went to my bed to sleep. Good night and welcome weekend!
Science Fair: This is my class last year. We were sooooo happy!
I miss it a lot... (2012)


2 comentários:

Leovi on 10/21/2013 11:37 AM disse...

Bonito e intenso día pleno de actividades. Soy español, como estas aprendiendo mi idioma te escribo en español ¿Vale?

Nal Pontes on 10/21/2013 1:49 PM disse...

Oi Camila, belo dia, não foi? Agradeço pela visita no meu cantinho, amei, viu? O carinho e a marquinha que lá deixou. bjsss

Postar um comentário

.

.