18 outubro, 2013

Questions about me!

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 10/18/2013 09:09:00 AM
1. Do you like music?
- Yes, I do! 
2. What kind of music do you like?
- I like pop music and Spanish music.
Badminton is a racquet sport played by either
two opposing players or two opposing pairs,
who takes positions on opposite halves of
a rectangular court divided by a net. 
Source: Wikipedia
3. Do you live in a house or a flat?
- I live in a house.
4. Where do you live?
- I live in Ascurra.
5. Do you play any sports?
- Yes, I do.
6. What sports? Where do you play?
- I play badminton in my house with my boyfriend on weekends.
7. Do you like reading?
- Yes, I love it!
8. When do you read?
- I usually read when I have some free time during my course.
9. Do you read a newspaper?
- Sometimes.
10. What newspaper do you read?
- I read Parole and Jornal de Santa Catarina.
11. Do you watch TV?
- Yes, a lot!
I LOVE THIS PIZZA A LOT! Da Mamma is the
most delicious pizza I have eaten! And the best: the pizzaiolo
makes the pizza without cheese for me! 
12. What programs don`t you like?
- I don’t like Faustão, Esquenta, Jô Soares, Raul Gil and Pânico.
13. Where do you go in the summer?
-  I usually go to the beach or I stay at home.
14. What do you do at the weekend?
- I sleep a lot, I eat different foods like French Fries and pizza, I study when I need, I read, I watch movies with my boyfriend and I walk with the dogs.
15. What do you do in the evenings from Monday to Friday?
- I go to FURB to study and sleep!
16. Do you like coffee?
- Not so much.
17. How many cups do you drink a day?
- Sometimes I drink one.
18. Where do you work and study?
- I study at FURB and I am not working at the moment.
19. Do you like your course?
- Yes, I like  it a lot!
20. Do you have a car?
- No, but my parents have.
21. What kind of car do they have?
- My parents have a Vectra GT 2.0 2009/2010
22. Do you drink alcohol?
- Hardly ever.
23. What`s your favorite drink?
- I just drink “capetão” with a lot of fruit, milk and a little vodka (I always ask the waiter to put the minimum alcohol).
24. Do you like the cinema?
- Yes, I do.
25. What kind of films do you like?
- I like romantic movies and comedies
.
26. Do you play a musical instrument?
- Yes, I know to play the keyboard and the guitar, a little.
27. Do you smoke?
- No.
 28. Do you know a famous person?
- I’ve already talked to some famous people.
29. Who do you know?
- I know Silvio Santos, Netinho di Paula and Rodriguinho.
This is me, my new friends and James, the driver. We recorded
Um dia de Princesa, a Brazilian program presented by Netinho
di Paula.

30. What languages do you speak?
- I speak Portuguese, English, Italian, and Spanish.
31. Do you go to discos?
- Hardly ever.
32. What disco do you go to?
- I went to Taphioka three years ago.
33. What days do you study?
- I study every day!
34. In the morning, afternoon, or evening?
- Usually I study in the evening when I’m at FURB. But when I have some tests, I study in the morning and in the afternoon.

3 comentários:

Jane on 10/18/2013 1:38 PM disse...

I also play bdminton!!! Did you appear on tv? OMG! Congradulations, is it a dream yeah??? Kisses Camila!!!!

RBD on 10/18/2013 2:33 PM disse...

Tá lindo seu blog. Só que Camila... EU NÃO ENTENDO INGLÊS
ASUAHSAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHASUH'
Posta mais coisa em espanhol dos divos que eu leio tuuuuudinho, juro *o*
Graciais por me seguir, to seguindo vc também

Nal Pontes on 10/19/2013 8:32 AM disse...

Oi, Camila, gostei de conhecer seu cantinho já seguindo aqui, amei sua doce visita e a marquinha que deixou no meu blog. Te convido a conhecer os outros. Vc é linda, lendo seu perfil vejo q vc ama a vida é alegre e contagia pelo seu modo de ver e fazer a viver a vida. Parabéns pelo blog desejo sucesso aqui, nos estudos enfim toda a sua vida. bjsss no coração.

Postar um comentário

.

.