21 outubro, 2013

My last trip

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 10/21/2013 02:34:00 PM
Torre di Pisa. "The tower's tilt began during
construction, caused by an inadequate
foundation on ground too soft on side to
properly support the structure's weight." W.

- Where did you go?
A: I went to Italy
- How long did the journey take?
A: I think about twelve hours flying and I didn’t like to fly! It was my first international trip.
- When did you leave?
A: I left  my city on the  12th  of July, 2012, in the morning. I went to Navegantes, after that to São Paulo, in the afternoon. I left Brazil that day, at night.
- When did you arrive?
A: I arrived in Italy on the  13th of July.
- When did you come home?
A: I came home on the  28th of July, 2012, in the afternoon.
- What kind of meeting (conference) did you have?
Me and my boyfriend. Venezia.
A: I didn’t have meetings or conference.
- Where did you leave from?
A: I left from Milano, Malpensa Airport.
- Who did you meet? 
A: I met many different people. I met the Italian students and their families and stayed in their  houses  where I slept and I ate those days. And when I went to Rome, The Vatican, Milano and Venice I met people from all over the world!
 


My classmates (and teachers)! We were at the Colosseum. 






You can read more about my trip (but just in Portuguese) here:

Portal RSE
Inspetoria Salesiana São Pio X

3 comentários:

Rahul Bhatia on 10/22/2013 1:10 AM disse...

That was a sweet post on your visit to Italy, Camila! Thanks a lot for following my blog!

Unknown on 10/23/2013 7:26 AM disse...

Wow Italy! I'd like to go back to Roma someday, it's really amazing.

Catch you later,
E.D.

KK on 10/23/2013 2:50 PM disse...

You and your classmates had a blast as far as I can tell from the photos.

I love the question-answer format of your writing.

Postar um comentário

.

.