21 novembro, 2013

Socializing game

Postado por Camila Rafaela Felippi às 11/21/2013 12:05:00 PM
Is this your first time here? - No, I was here last year.

What would you like to drink? - I would like to drink  juice!

How did you arrive here today? - Fine. There was no traffic on the roads.

When did you join your company? - I joined my company this year.

Can I get you something? - Yes, please. I'll have a coffee.

What’s your name? - My name’s Rudolf.

Can I join you? - Yes, sure. Take a seat.

I hear  KSP is the biggest company of the city. Is it true? - Yes, it’s a great company.

Well, I have to go now! - Nice talking to you.

When did you start your job? - I started my job in June, 2013.

What do you think about this movie? - It’s very interesting.

Would you like a coffee? - No, thanks. I’m fine.

Did you see the time? We have to go! - Please excuse me.

Would you like a side dish with that? - No thanks, I’m fine.

Could I pay the bill? - Certainly. It’s $25, please.

Are you ready to order? - Yes, of course.

How is the taste of fish? - Delicious! Thank you.

Where did you go on holiday last year? - I went to the beach.

How was your room? - My room was a bit small, but it was very comfortable.

When did you last travel by plane? - My last trip  by plane was last year.

Would you like a dessert? - Yes, please.

How did you become a secretary? - I studied a lot!

Do you go here every year? - No, not every year, but I was here last year.

Would you like to order first? - Yes, of course.

Can I help you? - Yes, please. I have a lot of bags.

3 comentários:

SG on 11/21/2013 1:13 PM disse...

Same question and same answer - repeated all the time. Thanks for noticing.

Ana Juuuuuuuulia on 11/21/2013 10:22 PM disse...

Hey, I'll take your questions for my English class, can I? And how is your college?
A million kissssssssssssssssssses :*

Kay on 11/30/2013 3:06 PM disse...

By the way, I'll have a post coming up on Monday about just getting my hair cut and it was cut by a gorgeous guy named Luciano who is originally from Brazil. Loved talking to him!

Postar um comentário

.

.